Essence of Manwhore Essence of Manwhore

i love how you fit Barry Manilow into all the works. also when can i get my hands on some
sexual-lobster posters #Barryf***manilow

Wrong Number Wrong Number

I love barry manilow but why dose he have books and posters of him

SPACE WALRUS SPACE WALRUS

first, love me some WALRUS

Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

i missed your work and am so glad your back

chluaid responds:

All my time's being taken up by freelance work so it's tough to put out personal works like this lately. I'd love to say I'll make more time for my own stuff, but the last time I said that was in 2009 when I released Last of the Dashkin.

Ferrets Ferrets

this ddose not belong to you

True Friendship True Friendship

spike has no wigs, silly artist. still ok

Piggybank12 responds:

You're right, Spike has no wigs. That's why I didn't give him any! Silly me!

Honestly though, how would YOU know if Spike gets wings or not? Every other dragon we've seen in the show so far has grown up by being greedy, and Spike has so far grown up through magic and being greedy. Who's to say he won't grow up differently because he's NOT greedy?

I am happy to hear you liked the animation regardless though; it means a lot to me. Thank you for taking the time to make a review here, I do appreciate it!

SS13_1 - Crystals SS13_1 - Crystals

there gos the last of my money

i lookd it up for where im at, and my best bet is to just go buy them. it would have been much more meaningful to fined and mine them

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

i love him so

i have to paint him on my wall

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

lol

i like his hat

Love Bites! Love Bites!

its somewhat ok

i like the consept but the animation is lacking the sound is wayyy louder than the music and you didnt even have the decency to make or find your own music you have to use the music from algebra advesion pathetic

ZenithQuinn responds:

haha oney told me i could use it,music is in the audio portal for other people to use